MVP Equipment available for Affiliated Members 2019
- 96 plastic folding chairs
- Flip chart
- Ex-school whiteboard on a lowish stand
- Bunting in various lengths
- 2 x 6 panel aluminium, double sided, pin-able display boards. These can be used as either floor standing or table top display boards or a combination of both.
- 12 x Popup Gazebos (3m x 3m) 1 with sides. NEEDS 4 PEOPLE TO PUT UP/TAKE DOWN. PLEASE LOOK AT INSTRUCTIONS AND NEVER USE FORCE AND USE GUY ROPES
- 13 plastic dustbins
- 140 fencing pins
- 5 x litter picking sets
- Avery Guillotine – cuts 30 x 80gm sheets at a time
- 2 x 50 metre rolls of orange barrier fencing
- Film projector, & screen (the screen is quite large so needs a long car!)
- 5 x Folding tables and 2 x ‘Go-pack’ folding tables Dimensions (folded) LxWxH: 93.5x77.5x10.5cm Erected: LXWxH: 180x75x74cm
- 12 x Hi-Viz jackets
- Santa’s Grotto miscellaneous: old gazebo with 3 sides of decorated blind material, several strings of lights to go round it, about 10 artificial trees and decorations, Santa's chair, fake clock, fake presents, Santa costumes.
To borrow and/or reserve any of the available items then please call or email Julie Carter on 0118 933 2265 or email Julie Carter on email@example.com
Plus equipment available from other affiliated groups – thank you. Please contact the appropriate group.
Tables and chairs
Mortimer Live contact Nick Carter firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy to promote other’s musical events on website www.mfm.life
Mortimer Netball Club, contact Andrea Prior Williams, Vice-Chair email@example.com
1st Mortimer Brownies, contact Rachel Ryan firstname.lastname@example.org
Parachute (for children’s’ game)
South Berks Concert Band email@example.com
Available as a full group (45+) or with some smaller ensembles to do musical performances at events within the village
Save the Children Kennet Branch firstname.lastname@example.org
Tombola drum, small urn
Mortimer Toddler Group email@example.com
Loads of toys, 1 small infant chair, 3 small height tables
Available to lend out: Large‘Beer’ signage, Challenge 18 bar signage, a toilet banner, some cash tins
Available to rent: contactless payment card readers.
1st Burghfield & Sulhamstead Scouts
Various tents available for hire.