MVP is committed to “Enriching Village Life” and believes that having the widest range of vibrant and energetic local Clubs and Associations is a corner stone of that objective.
In order to support this goal, MVP provides, for an annual fee of £10, a rich package of benefits to local groups who chose to become Affiliated Group Members, which includes:
- Priority space in our Newsletter, distributed three times a year to every household in Mortimer and some to surrounding villages (2000 copies)
- Prime space on the MVP Notice Board outside Budgens to publicise events.
- Promotion via the MVP Website and access to more than 3000 local people via a range of Social Media platforms
- Fund Raising opportunities through participation in MVP events.
- Use of MVP logo to support their events.
- A3 Printing and Laminating (Simple colour wording or B/W only)
- A wide range of Equipment is available to borrow, at MVP’s discretion plus an Affiliates’ library to facilitate lending between groups. A full list of equipment is available from firstname.lastname@example.org *Please note a donation is requested towards maintenance and repair for larger items.
MVP is always interested to hear from people who may be thinking of starting a new club or organisations and may be able to help with or advice on, seed funding, promotion, venues etc.